DVB Finder not suitable for finding out of coverage satellites

whitecaspian
T2
T2

DVB Finder not suitable for finding out of coverage satellites

Post by whitecaspian » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:44 am

DVB finder works well for me on Hellobox v5 HD for coverage satellites.But when I go for searching out of coverage satellites it shows delayed input of singal on app since box communicates with app only through blluetooth.App takes about 4 secs delay than the settopbox when it comes to showing the signal and by then I move it away from the point of direction. Out of coverage- we can get signal at only one point and finding it is very hard using this app when it shows the signal 7-8 seconds delayed on app.Please could you remove the delay and make it with 100% no time lagging or change the app-settopbox communication from bluetooth to wifi, since wifi is faster than bluetooth.I love this app but due to certain issues like this I cant use it .

Pls make the changes as soon as possible

hellobox
T4
T4

Re: DVB Finder not suitable for finding out of coverage satellites

Post by hellobox » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:32 am

When using DVB finder with Hellobox v5 HD, the data will be transmitted through the relay server, which is the reason for the delay. When using DVB finder with Hellobox satellite finder B1, the data is transmitted directly via Bluetooth without delay.