Scam activation codes

Rajesh
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Scam activation codes

Post by Rajesh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Today I received the hellobox v5plus from AliExpress. How can I get 2years scam? 3 month IPTV?

ttvelu
T1
T1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by ttvelu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 pm

For me also help is needed in a step by step pattern to activate.

mahmoud44
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:18 am

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by mahmoud44 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 am

ttvelu wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 pm
For me also help is needed in a step by step pattern to activate.

murroo
T1
T1
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by murroo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:43 am

me too tried but its showing activation failed in iptv

Yawwilson
T4
T4
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by Yawwilson » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:44 am

mahmoud44 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 am
ttvelu wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:55 pm
For me also help is needed in a step by step pattern to activate.
Hello, you must first connect the box to the internet and make sure it indicates connected, (ie. Menu_Network)..on this page you will find the Scam+ enter and put it on.. by default it's off.

tijjay
T0
T0
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:12 am

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by tijjay » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 am

I have connected my box to Internet turned on the Scam+, Status: Working, but on the Net client config it indicates client is non-active.
Please, what should I do?

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by fenddick » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:27 am

tijjay wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 am
I have connected my box to Internet turned on the Scam+, Status: Working, but on the Net client config it indicates client is non-active.
Please, what should I do?
The status of scam+ is not shown to u,u can not see that client.
Scam+ doesn't work because the server is busy or unstable.
Image

tijjay
T0
T0
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:12 am

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by tijjay » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:28 am

fenddick wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:27 am
tijjay wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 am
I have connected my box to Internet turned on the Scam+, Status: Working, but on the Net client config it indicates client is non-active.
Please, what should I do?
The status of scam+ is not shown to u,u can not see that client.
Scam+ doesn't work because the server is busy or unstable.
Okay. Thanks

zawzawaung
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 am

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by zawzawaung » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:05 am

Rajesh wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm
Today I received the hellobox v5plus from AliExpress. How can I get 2years scam? 3 month IPTV?
fenddick wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:27 am
tijjay wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 am
I have connected my box to Internet turned on the Scam+, Status: Working, but on the Net client config it indicates client is non-active.
Please, what should I do?
The status of scam+ is not shown to u,u can not see that client.
Scam+ doesn't work because the server is busy or unstable.

Magway
T0
T0
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:03 am

Re: Scam activation codes

Post by Magway » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:17 am

hello admin...
my v5hd scam id already expired. how to renew. is it use qr code

Post Reply