User DBTool release

Post Reply
User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

User DBTool release

Post by fenddick » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am

DBtool is a tool for importing and exporting user program data. With DBtool, you can easily edit satellites and programs.
The latest software supports this feature.
Supports list:Hellobox8,Hellobox6

Plz download all.
Attachments
DBtool.part1.rar
(5 MiB) Downloaded 120 times
DBtool.part2.rar
(3.14 MiB) Downloaded 110 times
Image

ninjacopy007
T0
T0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: User DBTool release

Post by ninjacopy007 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 am

fenddick wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am
DBtool is a tool for importing and exporting user program data. With DBtool, you can easily edit satellites and programs.
The latest software supports this feature.
Supports list:Hellobox8,Hellobox6

Plz download all.
How To Fix
Attachments
1638247396301.jpg
1638247396301.jpg (82.73 KiB) Viewed 1040 times

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: User DBTool release

Post by fenddick » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:05 am

ninjacopy007 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 am
fenddick wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am
DBtool is a tool for importing and exporting user program data. With DBtool, you can easily edit satellites and programs.
The latest software supports this feature.
Supports list:Hellobox8,Hellobox6

Plz download all.
How To Fix
Plz download again,try again . Update support win7
Image

cheng
T0
T0
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:00 am

Re: User DBTool release

Post by cheng » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:06 am

ninjacopy007 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 am
fenddick wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am
DBtool is a tool for importing and exporting user program data. With DBtool, you can easily edit satellites and programs.
The latest software supports this feature.
Supports list:Hellobox8,Hellobox6

Plz download all.
How To Fix
It may be that the file you imported is wrong. If possible, can you show me the file you imported?

ninjacopy007
T0
T0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Re: User DBTool release

Post by ninjacopy007 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:43 pm

cheng wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:06 am
ninjacopy007 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 am
fenddick wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:01 am
DBtool is a tool for importing and exporting user program data. With DBtool, you can easily edit satellites and programs.
The latest software supports this feature.
Supports list:Hellobox8,Hellobox6

Plz download all.
How To Fix
It may be that the file you imported is wrong. If possible, can you show me the file you imported?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jyfTdf ... sp=sharing

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: User DBTool release

Post by fenddick » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:32 am

ninjacopy007 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:43 pm
cheng wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:06 am
ninjacopy007 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 am


How To Fix
It may be that the file you imported is wrong. If possible, can you show me the file you imported?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jyfTdf ... sp=sharing
Plz download again,try again .
Image

sachinverma
T1
T1
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:55 am

How mix channel two satellite?

Post by sachinverma » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:19 am

How can mix the tv channels of two or three satellite with DB Tool?
Thanks

Post Reply