urgent: please help how to reset / temperoraly freeze scam+?

dhk
T3
T3

urgent: please help how to reset / temperoraly freeze scam+?

Post by dhk » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi admins, I bought a spare v5+. While uploading channel list from an earlier box, the scam git activated automatically. I did not want to start scam till this box's scam expires. Now it automatically started and it shows 2 year validity. Could you please help me reset it so that I can start activation only when I need it (after current scam+ expires) and not lose validity?

Hope you help me immediately

fenddick

Re: urgent: please help how to reset / temperoraly freeze scam+?

Post by fenddick » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:51 am

dhk wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm
Hi admins, I bought a spare v5+. While uploading channel list from an earlier box, the scam git activated automatically. I did not want to start scam till this box's scam expires. Now it automatically started and it shows 2 year validity. Could you please help me reset it so that I can start activation only when I need it (after current scam+ expires) and not lose validity?

Sorry,not support

dhk
T3
T3

Post by dhk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 am

fenddick wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:51 am
dhk wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Sorry,not support

How did it turn on automatically. I did not turn it on and did not to intend to. It is only fair that you atleast freeze/ reset the activation

gxu
Designer
Designer

Post by gxu » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:47 am

Once actived, scam validation can not be reset. Sorry
I think the reason is on your previous firmware, it has opened the scam, so the configuration is imported.