online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

kolithawick1
T1
T1

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by kolithawick1 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:24 am

fenddickk wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm
Dear users, We have closed our free scam and autobiss feature for un-authorised Hellobox based firmwares. If you are using free qrcode or free lcode in your device then scam+ and autobiss service will be closed very soon. You can buy L-CODE activation code from here and can enjoy Stable SCAM+ Server and Autobiss feature. We are not working hard to make it more stable and freez free. China No.1
I am using free qrcode in my box. scam+ stoped working yesterday. I am willing to pay for it. can you please give me the step by step instruction to get it again working. do I have to buy lcode or I have to pay for renevel .
please guide me.
thanking in advance.
kolitha.

AndyWarrior
T1
T1

Post by AndyWarrior » Thu May 27, 2021 4:44 am

Dear users, We are listening to you every time and working hard to solve every issue that you are getting in Hellobox GX6605S and CS8001 Concept. From the last 2 Months, some bad guys are editing our firmware and trying to remove our QRcode-based security. They are also trying to get our server access to making it down completely. Hellobox GX6605S and CS8001 concept were totally free for all Cam lovers but some guys don't like these things and they destroyed our free service concept. So we have stopped the free service and change it to a payment way. Now Free scam service is totally closed and if you want to use it, you can buy it from this store. www.dvbcode.com

Good job hellobox team. Very good

Anirudh
T0
T0

Post by Anirudh » Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 am

Privide gx 6605s nk board downgrade software. I not trust any more hellobox. You destroy your trust to all free user.

kolithawick1
T1
T1

Post by kolithawick1 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:22 am

AndyWarrior wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:44 am
Dear users, We are listening to you every time and working hard to solve every issue that you are getting in Hellobox GX6605S and CS8001 Concept. From the last 2 Months, some bad guys are editing our firmware and trying to remove our QRcode-based security. They are also trying to get our server access to making it down completely. Hellobox GX6605S and CS8001 concept were totally free for all Cam lovers but some guys don't like these things and they destroyed our free service concept. So we have stopped the free service and change it to a payment way. Now Free scam service is totally closed and if you want to use it, you can buy it from this store. www.dvbcode.com

Good job hellobox team. Very good
I was using gx6605s software and now it is not working.
I want buy and use it.
when I went to www.dvbcode.com there are two options. buy Lcode and reneve.
what i should buy Lcode or reneve. please guide me.

Ikram dirujii
T0
T0

Post by Ikram dirujii » Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm

It's a unexceptable reason..

First of all no one can decompress your maincode.
Secondly if anyone can modify your server using Free Scam.
Then how they can't modify the paid one too?

Giving Free Scam server to people was the best option for you people's to shine your products in the market. That was the main reason.

In other case if anyone really want to break your server, so they can also do break after purchasing your paid Scam.

Muhammad asif
T1
T1

Post by Muhammad asif » Thu May 27, 2021 9:40 pm

Ikram dirujii wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm
It's a unexceptable reason..

First of all no one can decompress your maincode.
Secondly if anyone can modify your server using Free Scam.
Then how they can't modify the paid one too?

Giving Free Scam server to people was the best option for you people's to shine your products in the market. That was the main reason.

In other case if anyone really want to break your server, so they can also do break after purchasing your paid Scam.

Agree brother,

salcykhan
T1
T1

Post by salcykhan » Sun May 30, 2021 10:42 am

Agreed.

If i want ti spend money then please switch on these satellite

65 east ku band not working
128 east ku band not working
119 east ku band not working

95 east ku band not working (108 and 85 alternative)

rizwan
T1
T1

Post by rizwan » Sun May 30, 2021 11:26 am

Hi

Dear hellobox why on line paid plz free to air stb hellobox scam is not drank is freeing any not open tenSports this server not paid Abel
Free to air do

relove
T1
T1

Re: Important about L code !!!

Post by relove » Mon May 31, 2021 1:16 am

AndyWarrior wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:41 am
reading comment section and it seems to look like Indians are full of Jealous and they only can demotivate someone who wants to provide them any service. I heard That Indian seller stopped his lcode service and now hellobox gave this permission to a USA-based guy. Now be happy guys because peoples like you only can try to pull down others but cannot be like them and this line is perfectly suitable for you Indian who commenting and mailing hellobox to take back this permission from that Indian lcode seller.

God bless America

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy.
The Indian people dislike the seller you chose to sell Lcode in India, because he has cheated many Indians, and that is why his image is bad in India, And this is the man who keeps tampering with your server and software, to some extent you yourself are responsible, and this is the truth, you should accept this truth.
Last edited by relove on Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astalai
T1
T1

Post by Astalai » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Why Hello Scam+ Renew is showing out of stock at dvbcode.com?