Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post Reply
aa7590
T1
T1
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:16 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by aa7590 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:52 pm

maxx wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:57 am
JoeU wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm
Joey wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:08 am
1.support satip with DVBPlayer V4.3
2.support dlna
3.support net upgrade
4.support usb ethernet
5.update youtube & support import youtube api key
6.fix many bugs
hay after installing i tried to updated the users data but now i stuck at hellobox logo.
i tried
recover.bin in empty flash drive
and auto_burn. fac
not working
tell me if there is any way to recover it with usb?
GXDownloader, or use SPI flasher should work. I tried many times with USB but no luck.
use serial lead method with gx loader RS 232

JoeU
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:31 pm

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by JoeU » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:38 pm

aa7590 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:52 pm
maxx wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:57 am
JoeU wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:37 pm


hay after installing i tried to updated the users data but now i stuck at hellobox logo.
i tried
recover.bin in empty flash drive
and auto_burn. fac
not working
tell me if there is any way to recover it with usb?
GXDownloader, or use SPI flasher should work. I tried many times with USB but no luck.
use serial lead method with gx loader RS 232
Last edited by JoeU on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
maxx
T1
T1
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:01 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by maxx » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:13 am

JoeU wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:38 pm
aa7590 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:52 pm
maxx wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:57 am
GXDownloader, or use SPI flasher should work. I tried many times with USB but no luck.
use serial lead method with gx loader RS 232
Hey kindly explain little Mor
my computer don't have serial port i mean RS232 can i make this lead with vga cable or HDMI ports???...... can i use RS232 to usb converter........???
Screenshot from 2021-01-24 10-11-17.png
Screenshot from 2021-01-24 10-11-17.png (142.81 KiB) Viewed 958 times
This usb to ttl converter is what you need if you want to use GXDownloader.

pritamcharan
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:48 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by pritamcharan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:54 am

USB to ttl , i think not work with GX6605s . Only RS232 works.

JoeU
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:31 pm

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by JoeU » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:11 am

pritamcharan wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:54 am
USB to ttl , i think not work with GX6605s . Only RS232 works.
Last edited by JoeU on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pritamcharan
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:48 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by pritamcharan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:46 am

yes , get a USB to RS232 converter Image

pritamcharan
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:48 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by pritamcharan » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:49 am

karthi5 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am
Joey wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:08 am
1.support satip with DVBPlayer V4.3
2.support dlna
3.support net upgrade
4.support usb ethernet
5.update youtube & support import youtube api key
6.fix many bugs
New version meger led display not working, only showing on,not showing channel number ,old merger v1.2 working fine,also scam+ not working
is old merger v1.2 works with 18-Jan firmware

karthi5
T3
T3
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:50 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by karthi5 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:27 am

pritamcharan wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:49 am
karthi5 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am
Joey wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:08 am
1.support satip with DVBPlayer V4.3
2.support dlna
3.support net upgrade
4.support usb ethernet
5.update youtube & support import youtube api key
6.fix many bugs
New version meger led display not working, only showing on,not showing channel number ,old merger v1.2 working fine,also scam+ not working
is old merger v1.2 works with 18-Jan firmware
No

khajahussain6
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by khajahussain6 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:39 am

thanks for new update

aa7590
T1
T1
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:16 am

Re: Release of Hellobox GX6605S ROM New version & HelloMerger V1.3

Post by aa7590 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 pm

JoeU wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:38 pm
aa7590 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:52 pm
maxx wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:57 am
GXDownloader, or use SPI flasher should work. I tried many times with USB but no luck.
use serial lead method with gx loader RS 232
Hey kindly explain little Mor
my computer don't have serial port i mean RS232 can i make this lead with vga cable or HDMI ports???...... can i use RS232 to usb converter........???
brother for laptop use USB Rs 232 converter female pin

Post Reply