online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Astalai
T1
T1
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 2:45 am

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by Astalai » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Why Hello Scam+ Renew is showing out of stock at dvbcode.com?

rizwan
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:56 am

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by rizwan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Hell hellobox team

Why pay on line this hellobox and scam this not stable server very freezing and not open tenSports and geo net work so by by by ur hellobox stb and ur team

geogps123
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:42 am

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by geogps123 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:50 am

SCAM+ BUG ON HELLOBOX GX6605S FIRMWARE, CLINE IS DISCONNECTING WEN SCAM IS ON, AFTER HALF AN HOUR TO ONE HOUR, AFTER RESTART CLINE IS CONNECTING. THIS PROBLEM IS FREQUANT.

rizwan
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:56 am

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by rizwan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:37 am

Hi to all friend

Waste the money and don't waste time

kriku1972
T1
T1
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:50 am

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by kriku1972 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:48 pm

I am just purchased Hellobox 8 from Ali Express knowing about Free 1 year SCAM+. But this is sad stopping the service. I could not scan the QR Code for the Code open. Now I understand you stoped the free SCAM+ even for new purchaser. Very Sad.

AndyWarrior
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:52 am

Re: Important about L code !!!

Post by AndyWarrior » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 pm

relove wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 1:16 am
AndyWarrior wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:41 am
reading comment section and it seems to look like Indians are full of Jealous and they only can demotivate someone who wants to provide them any service. I heard That Indian seller stopped his lcode service and now hellobox gave this permission to a USA-based guy. Now be happy guys because peoples like you only can try to pull down others but cannot be like them and this line is perfectly suitable for you Indian who commenting and mailing hellobox to take back this permission from that Indian lcode seller.

God bless America


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
God bless America
The Indian people dislike the seller you chose to sell Lcode in India, because he has cheated many Indians, and that is why his image is bad in India, And this is the man who keeps tampering with your server and software, to some extent you yourself are responsible, and this is the truth, you should accept this truth.

huhuhuhu

i already inquired about that seller and there are ZERO cases against him. nobody said that he did something wrong with anyone. so Mr. if you are thinking that your public comments can change something then you are wrong because hellobox already collects every information about that seller and he has a clean image. but he stops selling and I don't know the reason.

anyways now you need to stay happy because right now some USA-based guy handling these things.

God bless America
God bless America

AndyWarrior
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:52 am

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by AndyWarrior » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Ikram dirujii wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm
It's a unexceptable reason..

First of all no one can decompress your maincode.
Secondly if anyone can modify your server using Free Scam.
Then how they can't modify the paid one too?

Giving Free Scam server to people was the best option for you people's to shine your products in the market. That was the main reason.

In other case if anyone really want to break your server, so they can also do break after purchasing your paid Scam.


no man,
in some cases you are wrong. more than 60% modifiers can patch main code so hellobox changed their firmware privacy.
here hellobox talking about the main source modification and there is no link between paid lcode/scam and server privacy. Both are different scenario and I think you can understand it better,

erosman87
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Re: online store for L code and SCAM+ renew!!!

Post by erosman87 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:54 pm

AndyWarrior wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:13 pm
Ikram dirujii wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 pm

more than 60% modifiers can patch main code so hellobox changed their firmware privacy.
No one can edit their bzipped Kernel ...no any modifier either before first firmware update nor now. Their firmware has only english keyboard for youtube app and Megogo , so it's regional restricted . If they sell their firmware , it must have no issues with audio language and keyboard languages .

Post Reply