please some help

hls06drm
T1
T1

please some help

Post by hls06drm » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:22 pm

My Hellobox v8 device automatically finds the biss key of a channel broadcasting 4.2.2 very nicely. the broadcast cannot be watched on the device because it is the 4.2.2 codec. I transfer the image with Android phone, tablet etc. device-specific applications. The 4.2.2 broadcast that I transferred is watched for 1-2 seconds and the image goes away. Other channels are watched without any problems. I can watch the same broadcast without any problem by adding the key I found elsewhere on my TV card on my computer. Since the keys found by my Hellobox v8 device are encrypted so that they cannot be shared, it does not work on the tv card. Please let me know how I can see the real key values ​​found by my Hellobox device so that I can add the broadcast to the tv card on my computer....

fenddick

Re: please some help

Post by fenddick » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:40 am

hls06drm wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:22 pm
My Hellobox v8 device automatically finds the biss key of a channel broadcasting 4.2.2 very nicely. the broadcast cannot be watched on the device because it is the 4.2.2 codec. I transfer the image with Android phone, tablet etc. device-specific applications. The 4.2.2 broadcast that I transferred is watched for 1-2 seconds and the image goes away. Other channels are watched without any problems. I can watch the same broadcast without any problem by adding the key I found elsewhere on my TV card on my computer. Since the keys found by my Hellobox v8 device are encrypted so that they cannot be shared, it does not work on the tv card. Please let me know how I can see the real key values ​​found by my Hellobox device so that I can add the broadcast to the tv card on my computer....
Our bisskey is encrypted and cannot be used elsewhere.