Why my HDMI to DVI cable not work with Hellobox boxes?

csjoy
T1
T1

Why my HDMI to DVI cable not work with Hellobox boxes?

Post by csjoy » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:07 pm

I had this old monitor with only VGA and DVI port. With DVI being the only digital port I bought a HDMI to DVI cable in hope of getting the video signal through that cable and audio through av cable. But no video signal getting from Hellobox. Initially i thought it is my cables fault. But it works with my laptop. So i guess the problem with EDID.
My request to Hellobox team if this issue is fixable please fix it or my cable is faulty. I don't know.

prestigemarigold
T0
T0

Re: Why my HDMI to DVI cable not work with Hellobox boxes?

Post by prestigemarigold » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Prestige Marigold Amenities include a large and advanced clubhouse in Prestige marigold that houses many indoor campaigns that keep us occupied, healthy, happy and accomplished.
Prestige Marigold is beautifully decked with premium amenities including a yoga garden, reflexology parks, billiards, clubhouse, gym, outdoor and indoor gaming zone, senior native’s court.

prestigecitytownship
T0
T0

Post by prestigecitytownship » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:11 pm

The Prestige City Township is a new prelaunch project spread over 180 acres of land with possession on 2026 onwards developed by Prestige Group. Situated at Sarjapur Road, East Bangalore.

https://www.prestigecity.gen.in/

prestigecity
T0
T0

Post by prestigecity » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:30 am

The Prestige City is a well-established residential area. Near all major IT campuses, just a few hour's distances from the dream world.