New DVBFinder 2.4

Post Reply
pinolo
T3
T3
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:58 pm

New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by pinolo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:07 pm

- Support Android 9
- Support qrcode active Scam
- Fix bugs

Bome
T0
T0
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:52 am

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by Bome » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 am

pinolo wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:07 pm
- Support Android 9
- Support qrcode active Scam
- Fix bugs

nsabimana moussa
T1
T1
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by nsabimana moussa » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:42 pm

how does DVBfinder works?

User avatar
Hikz
T0
T0
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:56 am

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by Hikz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:32 am

Plz disable bluetooth auto on :(

Jussiedb
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by Jussiedb » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:37 am

I just like the Hellobox B1 app View more satellite sign information beyond strength and quality as in the example photo of this other device.
images.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Balendu Sharma
T1
T1
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by Balendu Sharma » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:22 pm

LCode The Licence code is invalid. Please enter a new one, which scanning my STB, how to get licence code please help

kothargyi
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by kothargyi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:23 am

Me too. How to get licence code?

Grizman75
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by Grizman75 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Balendu Sharma wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:22 pm
LCode The Licence code is invalid. Please enter a new one, which scanning my STB, how to get licence code shuttle Paris please help
I also have the same problem, how to have it, please

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: New DVBFinder 2.4

Post by fenddick » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:53 am

Grizman75 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:59 pm
Balendu Sharma wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:22 pm
LCode The Licence code is invalid. Please enter a new one, which scanning my STB, how to get licence code shuttle Paris please help
I also have the same problem, how to have it, please
Plz PM to DVBFinder
Image

Post Reply