how to use remote access

eli
T0
T0

how to use remote access

Post by eli » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:41 pm

i have hellobox smart s2 and i have already installed the latest version of the DVBplayer but i don't know how to configure my TP-LINK router and DVB player. Can anybody help me?

Yawwilson
T4
T4

Re: how to use remote access

Post by Yawwilson » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:33 pm

eli wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:41 pm
i have hellobox smart s2 and i have already installed the latest version of the DVBplayer but i don't know how to configure my TP-LINK router and DVB player. Can anybody help me?
Well, lets see

Yawwilson
T4
T4

Post by Yawwilson » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:04 pm

Open the Dvbplayer, when it request for wifi connection, open the WiFi hotspot settings on the phone and copy the WiFi (hotspot) name and password into the Dvbplayer (wifi) settings..that's all.make sure you enable multiple connection in the phone hotspot settings. If it doesn't connect after 3 attempts, reboot the phone and make sure to put the phone's hotspot back on.. hope it works..
Note: before you can update Dvbplayer,it means you already have internet connections (either phone or router).if not router then you need to establish internet connections between phone and router through hotspot ...

eli
T0
T0

Post by eli » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:49 am

let me explain myself better.

the S2 is installed in my house connected to the internet but i want to access it from my work place over another wifi, how can i do it?? can you help me plz?

Yawwilson
T4
T4

Post by Yawwilson » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:54 pm

eli wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:49 am
let me explain myself better.

the S2 is installed in my house connected to the internet but i want to access it from my work place over another wifi, how can i do it?? can you help me plz?
Try replacing the network settings of the house with that of the workplace..I believe it's just change in settings.. don't think both can work simultaneously.