Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

maicol72
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

Post by maicol72 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:54 am

Hi to all.
After the last update I can't see the channels with any option:
- with vlc
- with other apps that can Read playlist m3u

Only dvbplayer works.
Thanks in advance

maicol72
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

Post by maicol72 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Who had this problem? Only me?

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

Post by fenddick » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:52 am

maicol72 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Who had this problem? Only me?
If you set password,then cancel it, try again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

maicol72
T1
T1
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

Post by maicol72 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:30 am

fenddick wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:52 am
maicol72 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Who had this problem? Only me?
If you set password,then cancel it, try again.
Perfect now it works
Thanks

wsnake
T0
T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:45 pm

Re: Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

Post by wsnake » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:42 pm

How to watch or record multiple channels from one transponder? VLC? KODI? TVheadend?

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: Hellobox Smart S2 with VLC Player on personal computer

Post by fenddick » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:25 am

wsnake wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:42 pm
How to watch or record multiple channels from one transponder? VLC? KODI? TVheadend?
sorry, not support,bandwidth not enough
Image

Post Reply