Wifi

whitecaspian
T2
T2

Re: Wifi

Post by whitecaspian » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:35 am

My issue is similar to yours.once if disconnect my USB wifi antenna from USB port ,it takes lots of time to find the nearby devices or it stays without showing any nearby devices on the device list .I usually press refresh button 30-40 times to make the device list appear.Then it first disconnects and gets connected enternally.This only happens if I remove the usb wifi antenna from the USB port and connect it back , else it works fine and remains communicated with stable speed once for all after device list appears.Does this happen with all Hellobox V5 HD boxes??

fenddick

Re: Wifi

Post by fenddick » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:57 am

whitecaspian wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:35 am
My issue is similar to yours.once if disconnect my USB wifi antenna from USB port ,it takes lots of time to find the nearby devices or it stays without showing any nearby devices on the device list .I usually press refresh button 30-40 times to make the device list appear.Then it first disconnects and gets connected enternally.This only happens if I remove the usb wifi antenna from the USB port and connect it back , else it works fine and remains communicated with stable speed once for all after device list appears.Does this happen with all Hellobox V5 HD boxes??
We'll check it.