Audio not working in channels that offer multiple languages

Alpha1085
T2
T2

Audio not working in channels that offer multiple languages

Post by Alpha1085 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Hello,

Just letting the development team know that the audio language is not working for channels that offers multiple language options. The audio button works (thanks to Hello Merger software), but selecting the language does nothing, sometimes it works sometimes not, but after a very long delay. Even if it sometimes works, it goes back to previous selected language upon changing the channel. For many channels, it won't even show the languages that are offered by channel in the audio list.
For example, "ABC TV" offers, lang1, lang2, lang3, lang4, lang5, but the audio option will only show, lang1 and lang2, where are the rest?

And there is no support for Dolby audio. Please also look into that.

This is an excellent firmware and i am hoping to keep it forever, please fix these issues. Thanks a lot.

fenddick

Re: Audio not working in channels that offer multiple languages

Post by fenddick » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:19 am

Alpha1085 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:26 pm
Hello,

Just letting the development team know that the audio language is not working for channels that offers multiple language options. The audio button works (thanks to Hello Merger software), but selecting the language does nothing, sometimes it works sometimes not, but after a very long delay. Even if it sometimes works, it goes back to previous selected language upon changing the channel. For many channels, it won't even show the languages that are offered by channel in the audio list.
For example, "ABC TV" offers, lang1, lang2, lang3, lang4, lang5, but the audio option will only show, lang1 and lang2, where are the rest?

And there is no support for Dolby audio. Please also look into that.

This is an excellent firmware and i am hoping to keep it forever, please fix these issues. Thanks a lot.
Please record a stream and send it to us. Please take a screenshot in the system language options.

Alpha1085
T2
T2

Post by Alpha1085 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:34 pm

fenddick wrote: โ†‘
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:19 am

Please record a stream and send it to us. Please take a screenshot in the system language options.
Thanks for your reply. OK i will soon post a video on it.

wahyu d.w
T2
T2

Post by wahyu d.w » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:37 am

yes, same problem. cebebies on the measat. after I changed the audio from English to Indonesian, the audio returned to English when I switched channels to another channel. Indonesian subtitles also do not appear on the Animax Apstar 7 channel. please fix it. salam keponakan ku ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

fenddick

Post by fenddick » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:48 am

wahyu d.w wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:37 am
yes, same problem. cebebies on the measat. after I changed the audio from English to Indonesian, the audio returned to English when I switched channels to another channel. Indonesian subtitles also do not appear on the Animax Apstar 7 channel. please fix it. salam keponakan ku ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Please record a stream and send it to us. Please take a screenshot in the system language options.(Insert the USB flash disk, and then use the remote control under the full screen to press 7791 to record the current TP for more than 5 minutes๏ผ‰

karthi5
T3
T3

Post by karthi5 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:53 am

fenddick wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:48 am
wahyu d.w wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:37 am
Please record a stream and send it to us. Please take a screenshot in the system language options.(Insert the USB flash disk, and then use the remote control under the full screen to press 7791 to record the current TP for more than 5 minutes๏ผ‰
Simple solution is after changing first audio language and second audio language to other than English language in language setting multi audio working fine (it's because of that setting first audio and second audio language if English it's default going to English audio)

Alpha1085
T2
T2

Post by Alpha1085 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:10 pm

karthi5 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:53 am
Simple solution is after changing first audio language and second audio language to other than English language in language setting multi audio working fine (it's because of that setting first audio and second audio language if English it's default going to English audio)
Well thanks a lot, it works, i wonder why i didn't think of that. Although as an alternative it works for the time being, but still the main audio changing issue remains. When a different audio language is selected, it won't change immediately, it only works when we switch the channel to a different one and switch it back, only then it works with now selected audio.

In my old software there's no such issue the audio changes immediately upon selecting, neither i need to change first audio language and second audio language to something other than English, it works either way. Anyway, it's not a big issue. i'm glad it finally works.

AC3 audio is ok, but AC3+ or EAC3 is not.

Well everything works so far but just this one thing, maybe i'm the only one facing this issue, but does anyone notice that the UI is a bit sluggish? When switching channels and when opening channel list. It takes quite a bit of time from pressing the button on remote and the list showing up on screen.

One more thing i wanted to add while i'm at it. Would it be possible to implement full timezone? Currently it's showing +1,+2,+3 instead of +1, +1:30, +2, +2:30 etc... This would really help in correct timings in the EPG section.

Thanks..