Arbettis channels@30west hispasat

Yawwilson
T4
T4

Arbettis channels@30west hispasat

Post by Yawwilson » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 am

@ all Moderators/ Hellobox team,
First of all,I wish you all the best for the great work you are doing!..Now, it seems you are dedicating a lot of resources into developing compatible software for other brands (receivers). very wonderful innovation,...
However, the Hellobox family needs a much more dedicated attention. A couple of issues have been raised and the family wants it resolved immediately (sofort)... Trending issue now is Abertis DTT @ 30west Hispasat
Other brands (receivers) have "roasted" the bird and their families are enjoying..
Why has it taken so long for Hellobox to even "shoot" at the bird...
The Hellobox family needs quick response...

Cluster.One
T3
T3

Re: Arbettis channels@30west hispasat

Post by Cluster.One » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Yawwilson wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 am
@ all Moderators/ Hellobox team,
First of all,I wish you all the best for the great work you are doing!..Now, it seems you are dedicating a lot of resources into developing compatible software for other brands (receivers). very wonderful innovation,...
However, the Hellobox family needs a much more dedicated attention. A couple of issues have been raised and the family wants it resolved immediately (sofort)... Trending issue now is Abertis DTT @ 30west Hispasat
Other brands (receivers) have "roasted" the bird and their families are enjoying..
Why has it taken so long for Hellobox to even "shoot" at the bird...
The Hellobox family needs quick response...
I subscribe and raise with the bbc freesat 27.5 ° E.

And there are other issues to resolve, such as the impossibility of making long recordings ... and on Hellobox 8 the clock keeps wavering time, it runs too fast ...

edzus1
T3
T3

Re: Arbettis channels@30west hispasat

Post by edzus1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:08 am

Cluster.One wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 pm
Yawwilson wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 am
I subscribe and raise with the bbc freesat 27.5 ° E.

And there are other issues to resolve, such as the impossibility of making long recordings ... and on Hellobox 8 the clock keeps wavering time, it runs too fast ...

In the photo: Hellobox 8 has been on standby for over 12 hours.
I collected posts from the forum about unresolved problems here http://www.freedvb.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=19128