Hellobox 8 Error

Msagha1984
T0
T0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:55 am

Hellobox 8 Error

Post by Msagha1984 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 am

Hey hi Hellobox Technical Team..
My Decoder when you put it on power one it displays a red light, or two it displays Boot but freezes, lastly it boots but displays EEEEE.. Kindly help me out to correct the problem and please don't tell me that it's Dead..

car mel
T3
T3
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by car mel » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:49 am

Msagha1984 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 am
Hey hi Hellobox Technical Team..
My Decoder when you put it on power one it displays a red light, or two it displays Boot but freezes, lastly it boots but displays EEEEE.. Kindly help me out to correct the problem and please don't tell me that it's Dead..
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14226

Msagha1984
T0
T0
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:55 am

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by Msagha1984 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:15 pm

Hey all the options I have tried but to no avail, am still trying the USB method with different flash drives!! The last option RS232 upgrade I want to try it but I have a laptop is there any way to update it via a laptop because am lacking the Serial Port Hardware as shown on the tutorial!!! Or you can Whatsapp me +254702352842.

unbrutal
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:21 am

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by unbrutal » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 am

It is because hellobox8 is a rubbish. I bought 20 set. 10 of them dead within 24 hours. the rest of them dead within less than a month.

Yawwilson
T4
T4
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by Yawwilson » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:26 am

unbrutal wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 am
It is because hellobox8 is a rubbish. I bought 20 set. 10 of them dead within 24 hours. the rest of them dead within less than a month.
Hello. Man!!..really share your frustration. However, when you say dead, are you referring to absolute "dead" or unable to revive it?..when I first bought the v5plus, I had a similar problem thought the box was completely dead until I changed the flashdrive used previously for the update process and followed the reviving process.
Also happened to a strong branded receiver and had to go through it's reviving process.
Please look for some Technology "wizkid" around maybe they can be of help.. However, I will Not encourage anyone working on the main board (circuit)
Wishing you all the best!!! So long..

Yawwilson
T4
T4
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by Yawwilson » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:37 am

unbrutal wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 am
It is because hellobox8 is a rubbish. I bought 20 set. 10 of them dead within 24 hours. the rest of them dead within less than a month.
Dear friend, the store you bought the goods from,, speak to them but if they refuse to cooperate then you splash their name around so no one does business with them..

unbrutal
T1
T1
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:21 am

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by unbrutal » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:18 am

Yes, permanent dead due to hardware failure. I dont know how to explain. I already return this rubbish for repair, but until now, after few month of waiting, nothing heard. Some rubbish manufacturer simply will stop the brand. They will produce new brand and let the saleman/saleswoman to do their job. This sales person knows nothing but selling anything either rubbish or not they dont know. They just want their comissions. The buyers will ended up fx up loss.

彩票游戏
T3
T3
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by 彩票游戏 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:24 am

厂家不作为的表现,我的机器也在两个月前亮红灯,商家告诉我说是cpu烧了,叫我寄回去修。我等了两个多月也毫无音讯,各种搪塞,各种借口。

彩票游戏
T3
T3
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by 彩票游戏 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 am

The factory did not act as the performance, my machine also two months ago red light, the business told me that the CPU burned, asked me to send back to repair. I waited for more than two months without any news, all kinds of prevarication, all kinds of excuses.

Pionex2020
T2
T2
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 am

Re: Hellobox 8 Error

Post by Pionex2020 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:44 am

彩票游戏 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 am
The factory did not act as the performance, my machine also two months ago red light, the business told me that the CPU burned, asked me to send back to repair. I waited for more than two months without any news, all kinds of prevarication, all kinds of excuses.
It seems they used the wrong cpu in the Hellobox 8 or they tried to push it too hard or they got a bad batch.

Post Reply